Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 17, 2015 Loving the work!

This week has been pretty alright, nothing really exciting has happened. We had the primary program on Sunday, it went well. We had about 50 people come from the community so that was really cool. We have had some good feedback so that's really solid hopefully a couple investigators come from it.
We had zone conference this week. It went well, we talked a lot about planning and stuff of that nature it was really good though. I got some good tips. We have had a lot of meetings and service this week which has been both good and bad, nothing really exciting happened.
This week just seemed very menial and administrative. Which is just part of the job I guess. We have been spending a lot of time finding lately.  All of our investigators have been real rascals lately. None of them really have a strong desire to change which stinks. But oh well.
I think I have been getting a little sick as of late, which really stinks! But oh well. The work will go on. I got to spend some time parading around the Yorktown zone yesterday, Elder Johnson went to a returning missionary meeting, so I went on a split with honey bear
then he had to go to the doctor so he dropped me off with the zone leader so that was really cool.
Anyways not to much to report this week, hope you all are doing well.
I sure love you all. Hope you are all doing well!


Elder Richards



Zone Conference

Zone Conference

Stamford Zone

Flash back-One year ago tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment