Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28, 2016 Joe's baptism is on Friday!

Week update! 

Hey guys! Things are going good here! I'm really excited to see you soon! We have been pretty busy lately, making the rounds! This upcoming week is gonna be wild! I'm looking forward to it though! It's gonna be super busy! With conference and everything! I sure love you guys lots! I hope you are doing well! 

Week highlight #1 
this last Sunday we got to go to the Hartford temple open house with our investigator Joe, it was really neat! I enjoyed it! It's really pretty inside and our investigator really seemed to enjoy it. We got to leave the mission to go which is wild! We ended up in the Boston mission but we got permission so it's cool! All in all it was a really great experience! The temple is amazing! 

Week highlight #2 
I had my exit interview with President Smith yesterday and it went really well! He gave me a lot of advice and it was a great experience! It seems weird to be so far into the mission! President Smith is a good guy and he really loves the missionaries. I learned a lot from him! 

Week highlight #3 
I hit my three year mark on Saturday which was pretty neat! 

Week update #4
Joe's baptism is coming up on Friday which is pretty exciting! I won't be here to see him confirmed but I will get to attend and speak at his baptism which should be really cool! I'm really glad we were able to teach Joe a little bit! And get to know him before his baptism! He's a good guy! 

Elder Richards



Dinner at Outback Steakhouse.
Kenny let me try on his cool sunglasses.


Our missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment