Monday, December 15, 2014

Date: December 12, 2014 
Area: Manhattan South  
Companion: Elder Sprunt

Hi everybody,
this week has been the roughest one yet, Thursday and Friday I was not feeling good so we didn't go out. It was no fun. Saturday I felt good enough to go out so we did. We went to the New York New York stake Christmas concert and we got to usher people then watch the concert which was pretty cool. Sunday we met with John our investigator, he's really solid but anyways he gave us a baptism date which is January 17th so that's way awesome. I'm really happy about that. He is really cool. It's been way, way cold here lately and rainy which is pretty tough but it's whatever. We got a new ward mission leader on Sunday too and he seems really awesome. I'm really excited to see how the work hastens with him. We have been giving out a whole ton of he is the gift cards which is really awesome. Hopefully people are going to the website. Yesterday president Morgan called us and had us deliver some book of Mormons to a hospital it was quite a event because the hospital was on the complete opposite side of the island but president asked us so I got my companion to go with me. Right now it's Wednesday morning and I'm on a train to Ossining I'm headed up there for the final rehearsal for the Christmas program. So that's awesome. I think I'm still a little sick/getting sick again. But I've got some medicine to take which will help I hope. Anyways I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Richards

On the train to Ossining

Grand Central Station

No comments:

Post a Comment