Monday, December 22, 2014

Date: December 22, 2014
Area: Manhattan South
Companion: Elder Sprunt


So this week has been pretty good, we got to meet with one of our investigators Penelope, she's really interesting. She doesn't believe in God, and is investigating the church because of her boyfriend so we are working on building a foundation of faith in God right now, it's definitely something I didn't expect! I've still been sick this week.
Which really stinks, it has been going around our zone. We had the mission Christmas devotional this week. And it was really good, there were a couple of fiascos but everything ended up running mostly smoothly. My narration part was pretty easy. But president Morgan's talk/remarks were really good. I enjoyed them very much. He was talking about Christmas Eve 100 years ago how usurping World War Two they quit fighting on Christmas and instead enjoyed themselves with there enemies. And he just talked about how Christ brings out the best in everyone and can bring peace to war torn battle fields. It was really good and gave me a lot to think about. All In all it was a good week, I just wish I would have been feeling better so I could go out more, but hopefully I will recover soon. Hope you all have a great week and a merry Christmas!

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment