Monday, December 15, 2014

Date: November 19, 2014 
Area: Manhattan South  
Companion: Elder Sprunt

Week six,
This week has been cold. Really cold. Anyways this week has been pretty slow which is disheartening. My companion is allowing my patience to grow. A lot of the people we teach had mid terms this week so we didn't get a whole ton of lessons which stinks. It's a little bit of a let down. One of our recent converts came to a lesson drinking a coffee too which really stunk, so we have been working with him. But this week has had a lot trials, but hopefully next week will be better. We gave out free hot chocolate in front of Will Smiths house in "I am legend" on Saturday, and we were asking people what they were thankful for, it was really cool. We met some very interesting people also. But over all it went pretty well I think. The weather has gotten significantly colder this week which stinks. I don't know how homeless people live on the streets here. We have also been asked to give a ton of blessings to people this week, it's really cool that Heavenly Father trusts us with his power, it's so awesome. Nothing to crazy happened this week, transfer calls are on Saturday, so I am excited to see who is going and coming, I could even move. I guess we will see. Anyways I hope you all have a great week! Thanks for all the support!

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment